Tuesday, September 2, 2014

NEW room and linen spray!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/202076663/tea-tree-room-and-linen-spray-8oz-bottle?



I've been using tea tree room and linen spray to test it out on my own bed linens as well as my bedroom! i just love how this smells and best of all, its antibacterial as well as antifungal! Thats awesome right? Use them to freshen up your pillows and pillow cases even!

Its also great to use on your matresses and even carpeting to freshen them up! All my room and linen spray contains three simple ingredients such as alcohol, distilled water and tea tree essential oil. No harsh chemicals in any of my room and linen sprays. These are completely safe to use throughout your home! Thats an even bigger deal isnt it?

My room and linen sprays are currently available in 8oz bottles and are ready for shipping in one business day anywhere in the United States only.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment